Schneider Conext Configuration Tool
Conext Configuration Tool is a PC-based software tool for configuring Conext SW/XW/XW+ Inverter/Charger Systems on a Xanbus™ network.
The Conext Configuration Tool is not intended to replace the Conext System Control Panel (SCP), but it does incorporate the same configuration settings, while simplifying the task of system configuration. You will still require the SCP to monitor inverter/chargers and other devices on your Xanbus network.
Conext Configuration Tool Functions
- System Configuration. Use the Configuration Wizards to quickly get your system up and running.
- Device Configuration. Configure individual settings for Xanbus network devices, including
- Conext XW+, Conext XW and Conext SW Inverter/ Chargers, Conext MPPT 80 600 and Conext MPPT 60 150 Solar Charge Controllers, Conext System Control Panel, Conext Automatic Generator Start, and Conext Battery Monitor.
- Save, Share and Copy configuration files between projects.
- Use the Conext Configuration Tool to upgrade firmware on Conext equipment.
System and Hardware Requirements
To install and operate Conext Configuration Tool, you will need a laptop or personal computer running Windows XP (SP3 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7/8. You will also need an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on your computer. Before installing Conext Configuration Tool, ensure your computer’s USB hub is installed and working properly.
Free shipping Austrilia-wide via Aus post or TNT express.
Handling time: 24 hours.
Metro Area: within 3 business days.
Other Area: 3-7 business days.
We will need to provide you with a quote for shipping based on your order. You may be responsible for duties or taxes on delivery.
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours.
- When signing for the delivery, note that the goods are damaged with the delivery driver
- Take photos of the damage and send to us via email
- Contact us on 02 96343985 and a staff member will assist you further
Pro Power Batteries: 3 Years Pro rata Warranty
Kooltron Fridges: 2 Years Warranty
For more information click HERE
We believe in great service, so if you ever have an issue with the item within or outside of warranty, simply contact our team and we will be glad to help.
All our items come with full Australian warranties that comply with the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees.