Ozimall will replace a battery if it is faulty or defective in either manufacturing or materials during the warranty period.
Our batteries are covered by a pro rata warranty. This means that depending on the amount of time you have had the battery for, if you make a warranty claim you may have to pay a small pro rata fee, based on the time you have had the battery and a percentage of the replacement battery cost. This is because you have had substantial use from your product, receiving a certain value already from your investment.
An example of pro rata warranty:
John has a 60AH Pro Power battery. The battery has stopped charging. John sends the battery back for testing, and it is confirmed that the battery is faulty. A new 60AH Pro Power battery costs $189. John has had his battery for 11 months, so according to the pro rata warranty, he must pay 16.5% of the cost towards the replacement battery. John pays the 16.5% pro rata fee of $31.19 and is sent a new 60AH Pro Power replacement battery.
For any questions regarding the pro rata warranty, please contact us.
All other products:
The majority of our product lines are covered under our general warranty in the event of fault or defects in either manufacturing or materials during the warranty period. In the event of a faulty product, Ozimall will at its discretion repair or replace the faulty product.
- The warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a warranty repair or replacement
- The sales receipt for the product must be provided as a proof of purchase when a warranty claim is made
- The warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original end user of the product
- The warranty only applies to products purchased through Ozimall or authorized resellers
- To the extent that any conditions or warranty implied by law is excludable, such a condition or warranty is excluded.
Warranty offered by Ozimall is void if the defect or fault is caused by:
- Failure to follow proper installation, operation or maintenance of the product
- Inappropriate or improper use of product for purposes other than that for which it was designed
- Neglect, lack of care, poor handling or accidental damage
- Repairs, alterations or modifications performed by a third party without our explicit consent
- Tampering or alterations to the product markings or labelling
- Contamination of product by foreign material
- Incorrect charging, including overcharging and/or undercharging
- Use of batteries in golf buggies or mobile scooters
Warranty does not include:
- Labor costs
- Transit costs (if the product has to be sent back to us)
- Normal maintenance costs
- To the extent permitted by law, any damage to property, personal injury, direct or indirect loss, consequential losses or other expenses
- Changes in the condition or operational qualities of the product, resulting from incorrect storage, fitment, application, maintenance, environmental factors, or other influences