40A Tracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller Regulator For Solar Panel 12v24v Battery
EPSOLAR Tracer series controller adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). This advanced tracking algorithm makes the solar module operate at an ideal voltage where the solar modules can produce the maximum available power. Compared to conventional PWM controllers, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency by up to 30% and decreases the power of solar array needed.
The regulator has the ability to step-down the higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. This allows on grid solar modules or thin film modules to charge the off-grid battery, and the cable size can be reduced because of the small current from the solar array.
- MPPT technology
- Peak conversion efficiency of 97 %
- High Tracking efficiency of 99%
- Several seconds tracking speed
- Very fast Sweeping of the entire I-V curve
- 4 stage battery charge
- Excellent thermal design and natural air cooling
- Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 45oC
- Temperature compensation function
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded battery type options
- Diversified load control: Manual, Dusk to Dawn, Dual timer, TEST
- RJ45 interface with optional remote meter
- CE certificate
- PV Array Short Circuit
- PV Overvoltage/Overcurrent
- Load Overload
- Load short circuit
- PV Reverse Polarity
- Battery Reverse Polarity
- High Voltage Transients
|EPSolar 40A MPPT Regulator|
|Dimensions||242mm x 169mm x 91mm|
|Mounting holes||180mm x 160mm|
|Nominal System Voltage||12VDC/24VDC Automatic|
|Rated charge current||40A|
|Rated discharge current||20A|
|Maximum Battery voltage||32V|
|Max solar input voltage||100VDC|
|Max PV input power||12V system 500W
24V system 1000W
|Charge circuit voltage drop||≤0.26V|
|Discharge circuit voltage drop||≤0.15V|
|Communication||TTL232 / 8pin RJ45|
|Charging Mode||Four stages|
|Temp. Compensation||-30mV/oC/12V (25oC)|
|Working temp.||-35oC ~ +55oC|
|Storage temp.||-35oC ~ +80oC|
Free shipping Austrilia-wide via Aus post or TNT express.
Handling time: 24 hours.
Metro Area: within 3 business days.
Other Area: 3-7 business days.
We will need to provide you with a quote for shipping based on your order. You may be responsible for duties or taxes on delivery.
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours.
- When signing for the delivery, note that the goods are damaged with the delivery driver
- Take photos of the damage and send to us via email
- Contact us on 02 96343985 and a staff member will assist you further
Pro Power Batteries: 3 Years Pro rata Warranty
Kooltron Fridges: 2 Years Warranty
For more information click HERE
We believe in great service, so if you ever have an issue with the item within or outside of warranty, simply contact our team and we will be glad to help.
All our items come with full Australian warranties that comply with the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees.