Victron Smart Lithium LiFePO4 battery 12V 24V Solar 4WD Caravan /w Bluetooth
Victron LFP (Please see the 2nd image or tab for battery specification)
- High maximum continuous discharge current (2C)
- With integrated cell balancing
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
- High maximum charge current (1C)
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Long cycle life ( 2500 to 5000 Cycles)
- Suitable for Off-road 4x4, caravan, boat
- Light Weight ( Saves up to 70% in space and weight)
- High Efficiency
Why lithium-iron-phosphate (LifePO4 or LFP)?
|Iron Phosphate (LFP)
|Nickel Manganese (NMC)
|Titan ate (LTO)
|Power Density* is how quickly energy can be consumed
|Energy Density** is storage campacity
VS Lead-acid Battery (AGM GEL)
A lead-acid battery will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
• If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
• If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged (yacht or mobile home during wintertime).
A LFP battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid. Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency (see below). LFP is therefore the chemistry of choice for demanding applications.
- Lead-acid battery: 200 to 1600 cycles
- LFP battery: 3000 to 6000 cycles
In several applications (especially off-grid solar and/or wind), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance. The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average leadacid battery is 80%. The round-trip energy efficiency of a LFP battery is 92%. The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy is required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state). In contrast, a LFP battery will still achieve 90% efficiency under shallow discharge conditions.
- Saves up to 70% in space
- Saves up to 70% in weight
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency
See more 24v lithium batteries here.
Free shipping Austrilia-wide via Aus post or TNT express.
Handling time: 24 hours.
Metro Area: within 3 business days.
Other Area: 3-7 business days.
We will need to provide you with a quote for shipping based on your order. You may be responsible for duties or taxes on delivery.
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours.
- When signing for the delivery, note that the goods are damaged with the delivery driver
- Take photos of the damage and send to us via email
- Contact us on 02 96343985 and a staff member will assist you further
Pro Power Batteries: 3 Years Pro rata Warranty
Kooltron Fridges: 2 Years Warranty
For more information click HERE
We believe in great service, so if you ever have an issue with the item within or outside of warranty, simply contact our team and we will be glad to help.
All our items come with full Australian warranties that comply with the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees.