SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 monitors all energy flows in the home, automatically identifies potential savings and facilitates efficient use of solar energy. It makes intelligent energy management even easier and more cost-effective by combining the functions of the Sunny Home Manager Bluetooth and the SMA Energy Meter in a single device starting in April 2017.
Intelligent energy management and power measurement in a single device
- Lower system costs thanks to less components
- Measure and control energy flows in the home based on predictive energy planning
Quick and easy installation
- Plug-and-play configuration after installation in the switch cabinet
- Easy installation saves time and costs
Future-proof communication lines
- More intelligent loads integrated via standard interfaces EEBus and SEMP
- Compatibility with cost-effective standard radio-controlled sockets facilitates control of simple loads
Understand your energy generation and consumption
- Do you know how much energy is required to wash a load of laundry?
- Do you know that your beloved refrigerator actually uses three times more energy than an A++ refrigerator?
- Are you aware that on a sunny day, your PV system produces more energy than you actually can consume?
Being connected to all major household appliances, Sunny Home Manager can tell you and allows you to adjust your consumption habits. This is the first step in reducing your energy bill and being more ecologically conscious by actually using energy when the sun provides it.
What Sunny Home Manager has to offer
- Clear visualization of key energy flows in the household
- Energy balance diagrams which show PV generation, charging/discharging of the storage battery
- Energy mix (electricity from photovoltaics, battery, utility grid) as used by individual household appliances
- Historic energy consumption charts with various view selections
- Basic PV system status monitoring to confirm correct system performance
The analysis page shows the energy balance for a specified time period and provides analyses for generation, consumption, self-consumption and battery usage.
Energy Balance with SUNNY PORTAL
Energy management with the SMA Smart Home automatically reduces your energy bill
Once you know where energy comes and goes in your home, you can let Sunny Home Manager do what it is designed to do... manage energy.
Having access to all key household appliances, the optional battery-storage system and the PV generation unit, the Sunny Home Manager always knows how much energy is available and where it is needed. Aided by a weather forecast from Internet data and individual adaptation to local conditions, it is able to accurately predict solar irradiation for a few hours into the future and supply the connected household appliances with low cost PV energy. Thanks to the Sunny Home Manager’s self-learning function, appliances such as the heat pump run exactly when there is sufficient sunlight available, making it possible to cover electric power demand by solar production.
The online Sunny Portal shows the status of the PV system and displays energy availability and consumption forecasts. It indicates the scheduled operating periods of the household appliances that Sunny Home Manager factors into its energy planning. So you know that the washing machine will be finished at 4 p.m. and that the laundry will have been washed almost entirely using solar power. It also gives tips on how you could use additional excess PV energy.
The diagrams in the Sunny Portal display the power consumption for connected household appliances together so that you can see exactly when Sunny Home Manager started the dishwasher or how much solar power the heat pump used over the past month.
Free shipping Austrilia-wide via Aus post or TNT express.
Handling time: 24 hours.
Metro Area: within 3 business days.
Other Area: 3-7 business days.
We will need to provide you with a quote for shipping based on your order. You may be responsible for duties or taxes on delivery.
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours.
- When signing for the delivery, note that the goods are damaged with the delivery driver
- Take photos of the damage and send to us via email
- Contact us on 02 96343985 and a staff member will assist you further
Pro Power Batteries: 3 Years Pro rata Warranty
Kooltron Fridges: 2 Years Warranty
For more information click HERE
We believe in great service, so if you ever have an issue with the item within or outside of warranty, simply contact our team and we will be glad to help.
All our items come with full Australian warranties that comply with the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees.